Subject: RE: [dita] indexing question

Not sure what I think of that, but it does raise
the question then of what it means to put
index-range-start in the prolog.

You might remember I was always nervous about adding
the index range business to 1.1, and now I'm even
more so.  We seem to have created a lot of odd
possibilities the semantics of which we are going
to have to define and explain carefully.

I think we have some more work to do on all this
indexing stuff.

paul