Subject: 2nd Annual DITA Europe, Call for Speakers!

DITA EUROPE 2006

CALL FOR SPEAKERS

 The Center for Information Development Management is planning its 2nd Annual DITA Europe Conference and you can help!

 This year's conference will be held on November 2-3 in Frankfurt, Germany at the NH Frankfurt Rhein Main Hotel.  The focus of the conference will on implementing and learning more about DITA.  Because of the great showing at last year's conference CIDM decided to expand the conference to two days, which means we need twice as many speakers.

We are currently looking for speakers to participate in this year's conference.  If you are interested in sharing your experiences using DITA or offering insight on how to implement DITA, then this is a great opportunity to share what you know with an international audience!   The conference is two tracks a management track and a technical track, so please let us know which one would best fit your talk. If you'd like to speak please fill out the submissions link below:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/callforspeakers.htm

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please contact either taj.whitesell@comtech-serv.com or jennifer.linton@comtech-serv.com.

We look forward to seeing you at DITA Europe 2006!