Subject: DITA/OpenDocuments/Docbook Interoperability Demo

resend

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 10:41 AM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org; docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org;
office@lists.oasis-open.org; odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

A discussion list has been created to discuss a DITA/OpenDocuments/Docbook
Interoperability Demo to occur later this year.

If you would like to be involved please join the following lists. We are
trying to get a group together in San Francisco next week. Please let me
know if you are available. I'll make arrangements.

To SUBSCRIBE to the technical email list, please send an e-mail to:
the marketing email list, send email to
docstandards-interop-mktg-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org.  Once you
subscribe you will get an e-mail confirming your request to be added to the
list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, please send an e-mail to:

ARCHIVES: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docstandards-interop-tech/

Thanks,
Dee Schur
Member Support