Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 DTDs (dita1.1.zip) uploaded

This should be almost the final update to the DTDs. It includes all of the
1.1 items, with updated copyright and date information, as well as all of
that nifty spacing (it follows the spacing in the 1.0 files).

For those trying to test with these files, you will note that it contains
one new file, commonElements.ent, which defines the entities for each
common element. This is in keeping with the existing file topicDefn.ent,
which did the same for topic based elements.

The only potential updates I am aware of are:
1. Need to add "printonly" as a value for @print in maps - this will be in
the next update. Based on
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200605/msg00061.html

2. Nancy Harrison has a question on its way today about the resource
element, which may lead to an update.

3. There is still no official direction on including version specific
public IDs, so everything continues to use the version agnostic one.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787

Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 07/13/2006 01:07:34 PM:

> The document revision named DITA 1.1 DTDs (dita1.1.zip) has been
submitted
> by Mr. Robert Anderson to the OASIS Darwin Information Typing
Architecture