Subject: RE: [dita] references to ditabases without an explicit topicid

As nobody else seems inclined to respond...

My personal expectation would be that if I reference a file in the map, I
expect that the whole file will show up in the XHTML / PDF / etc unless I
say otherwise. I think it would be a shock to reference a DITA combination
file, and find only the first topic in my output.

Anybody else want to voice an expectation?

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787