Subject: Creation of new Subcommittee for Learning and Training Content Specialization

Hi everyone,

 A new subgroup has been created in Kavi for this new subcommittee:

Public Home Page: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-learningspec
Members Home Page: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/
Mailling List: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org

I have added John Hunt as Chair; other members are now free to join the subcommittee. Please note that no approval is required; however, you must be a member of the DITA TC in order to join the subcommittee.

Note: Individuals that are observers in the DITA TC may also join the SC as observers only; if you wish to participate as a member you will need to leave the DITA TC and then rejoin so that the primary rep approval process is followed.

I'm excited to see that we now have our first specialization subcommittee - congratulations!

Mary