Subject: RE: [dita] Bug found in DITA 1.0.1 Schemas

Hi Paul,

I was hoping that we would patch the DITA 1.0.1 schemas rather than having
a DITA 1.0.2 release.
This bug has been there since DITA 1.3.2. :-(

Kind regards,
Eric
Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA Migration and Tools Development
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email: esirois@ca.ibm.com
Phone:(905) 413-2841
Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public
information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a
specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document
formats.

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             08/15/2006 10:19          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Bug found in DITA 1.0.1
                                       Schemas

Of course, I'm fine with this fix.

But I'm not sure what you mean by "included in the
DITA 1.0.1 schemas".  Didn't we release 1.0.1 a long
time ago?  (Or was that just a pre-release?)

paul