Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 Language Spec draft 2--hierarchical (ditaref-type.pdf) uploaded

One paragraph in the description for this upload got mangled by the
stripping of element names with angle brackets around them. Here is what
was intended:

Another large issue that I am working on is how to provide consistent
"contained-by" links for elements that have different contexts depending on
which DTD the user is in. All the "contained-by" links for _<data-about>_,
for example, show as a _<bookmeta>_ context since all conrefs were resolved
to the first of the three DTD definitions that I collected: that of
bookmap. This issue affects mainly elements that are shared in metadata
between topics and maps. I would be perfectly happy to replace all these
contained-by links with a message that says something like: "Common to
metadata shared between topics and maps; the parent contexts will depend on
which DTD this element is used in."

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             Don
             Day/Austin/IBM@IB
             MUS                                                        To
                                       dita@lists.oasis-open.org
             09/26/2006 07:58                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 Language
                                       Spec draft 2--hierarchical
                                       (ditaref-type.pdf)   uploaded

Hierarchical version of all bookmap, map, and topic (ditabase) elements,
grouped by major themes.

 -- Don Day

The document named DITA 1.1 Language Spec draft 2--hierarchical
(ditaref-type.pdf) has been submitted by Don Day to the OASIS Darwin
Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/document.php?document_id=20453

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/20453/ditaref-type.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration