Subject: index-see proposed wording

Proposed additional wording for index-see.

In addition to my earlier email, I realized that
we need to cover the case of multiple index-see
elements for a single index entry.  I assumed it
might make sense to see "see Goldfish, see Carp",
so I decided that is not an error.

Add as the third and fourth para of the section:

Because an index-see indicates a redirection to use
instead of the current entry, it is an error if, for any
index-see, there is also an index-see-also or an indexterm
for the same index entry (i.e., with an identical sort key).
An implementation may (but need not) give an error
message, and may (but need not) recover from this error
condition by treating the index-see as an index-see-also.

It is not an error for there to be multiple index-see
elements for a single index entry.