Subject: Fw: DITA Machine Industry SC

Forwarding on behalf of Chris Kravogel

----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 10/17/2006 08:08 AM -----

             "Christian
             Kravogel"
             <christian.kravog                                          To
             el@seicodyne.ch>          Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
             10/17/2006 08:14
                                       DITA Machine Industry SC

Just some updates on the DITA Machine Industry SC.

I have not received a reply from Michael but as you have answered that the
call for participation is OK, I have posted it yesterday evening at
yahoo-groups.

I have also sent the invitation for the first meeting of the SC. It will
take place next Tuesday just before our TC meeting. As tel. conference
system I am using www.freeconference.com
It is not a toll-free number but it is a fully functional concall system
and it does not cost anything, just the national or international telephone
time for the attendees.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH