Subject: RE: [dita] DITA TC Meeting Minutes 2006/11/14

Hi Don,

  Congratulations - it sounds like you've completed a "transition request
ballot" in which the members of the TC voted to move forward with RF on Limited
Terms. This is indeed the first step that needs to be taken by the TC; the TC
Administrator (me) handles everything else including running the TC Transition
Approval Ballot. Shall I go ahead and begin to put the rest of the process in
motion?

Thanks,

Mary