Subject: RE: [dita] RE: latest 1.1 XSDs

OK, other than the comments, I guess there isn't a problem
with the XSDs.

Yes, we were getting errors, but now we're suspecting it's
probably a xerces-c bug.

Trying to validate using java xerces, a sample dita topic
validated without error against the XSDs.

With xerces-c standalone, we got errors about redefined elements.

paul