Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 XSDs (dita_xsd_1.1d.zip) uploaded

Looks like the comments weren't posted.  My apologies...here is the list of
changes.

Kind regards,
Eric

My thanks to Bob Stayton for finding this in the bookmap.xsd.
The redefine should be a <choice> instead of a <sequence>.
Modified:
<xs:redefine schemaLocation="mapGrp.xsd">
    <xs:group name="topicref">
         <xs:sequence>
             <xs:group ref="topicref"/>
             <xs:group ref="mapgroup-d-topicref"/>
         </xs:sequence>
     </xs:group>
 </xs:redefine>

<xs:redefine schemaLocation="mapGrp.xsd">
    <xs:group name="topicref">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:group ref="topicref"/>
            <xs:group ref="mapgroup-d-topicref"/>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:group>
</xs:redefine>

I also modified the declare attribute in <object> to define a single
enumerated value instead of defaulting the value as "declare". I a
discussion with Michael P. and Robert A., this enumerated value does not
require the additional "-dita-use-conref-target" value.
Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA Migration and Tools Development
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email: esirois@ca.ibm.com
Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public
information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a
specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document
formats.

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             12/01/2006 10:02          Eric Sirois/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA,
             AM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 XSDs
                                       (dita_xsd_1.1d.zip) uploaded

Eric,

How does this differ from what you sent yesterday (dita_xsd_1.1c.zip)?

paul