Subject: Issue with names of navref element and mapref= attribute

I just noticed that the navref element, which is used to link from one
map to another map, uses "mapref" rather than "href" (e.g., as used on
topicref).

It seems to me that we should be consistent in either using href= for
all addresses (my preference) or consistent is having the name of the
referencing attribute indicate the nominal type of the target.

Of course, by the same token, "navref" is not a very good name for the
element, which should probably be "mapref" (to be parallel with
topicref, for example).

Too late to address this in 1.1 but we should log it for post 1.1.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber