Subject: Should "warning" be in note type list?

I noticed that the "type" attribute of note does not contain "warning"
although it does contain "caution" and "danger".

Since note/caution/warning is a pretty standard hierarchy of admonition
types [I discovered this because a client's documents have warnings that
are labled "Warning" and I didn't find the word "warning" in the dita
reference] I would think that "warning" should be in the list.

Note that at least in my experience (for example, with aircraft
maintenance), that there is a distinction between "warning" and "danger"
that is, if I'm remembering correctly, the difference between damage to
equipment (warning) and injury to people (danger).

However, if the intent is that one of the other keywords is a synonym
for "warning" I think it would be good to mention this in the spec.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber