Subject: Implication of <title> w/in map

I have a simple map that includes a title element, e.g.:

<map>
  <title>Map Title</title>
  <topicref href="some topic.xml"/>
</map>

When I process this with the 1.3 toolkit I get the expected index.html
with my topicref reflected but no evidence of the title content.

Looking in the latest DITA reference, I see nothing about the
implications of title w/in map. The description of title only talks
about it as a title for topics and the description of map only talks
about the title= attribute (which is Eclipse specific--not good).

We probably need to add something that says what the intended behavior
of title w/in map is.

Cheers,

Eliot

--