Subject: RE: [dita] Time to Rank the DITA 1.2 requirements list

I haven't been able to get to it either. I was out of town until Saturday.

I should be able to look at this in more detail this week.

Jim

================
Jim Earley
XML Developer/Consultant
Flatirons Solutions
4747 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO 80301

Voice: 303.542.2156
Fax:   303.544.0522
Cell:  303.898.7193

Yahoo.IM: jmearley
MSN.IM: jearley22@hotmail.com

jim.earley@flatironssolutions.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Grosso, Paul [mailto:pgrosso@ptc.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 3:05 PM
To: DITA TC list

I was out of the office Friday, so I didn't see this email
until this morning.

There is no way I will have time to do this before tomorrow's
telcon much less to discuss things with others at Arbortext.

(And given that it's almost the end of the day on the east
coast--and past the end of the business day in Europe--and
no one has yet sent any email to the list, it doesn't look
like many others are going to get a chance either.)

paul

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Earley;Jim
FN:Jim Earley
ORG:Flatirons Solutions
TITLE:XML Developer/Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:303.542.2156
TEL;CELL;VOICE:303.898.7193
ADR;WORK:;;4747 Table Mesa Rd, Suite 200;Boulder;CO;80305;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4747 Table Mesa Rd, Suite 200=0D=0ABoulder, CO 80305=0D=0AUnited States of A=
merica
URL;WORK:http://www.flatironssolutions.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Jim.Earley@flatironssolutions.com
REV:20060614T132755Z