Subject: RE: [dita] Time to Rank the DITA 1.2 requirements list

Wishful thinking on my part, Paul, trying to take advantage of Robert's
timely updates. The agenda for today will focus on the ranking process and
the completeness of that list.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             03/12/2007 04:04          "DITA TC list "
             PM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Time to Rank the DITA
                                       1.2 requirements list

I was out of the office Friday, so I didn't see this email
until this morning.

There is no way I will have time to do this before tomorrow's
telcon much less to discuss things with others at Arbortext.

(And given that it's almost the end of the day on the east
coast--and past the end of the business day in Europe--and
no one has yet sent any email to the list, it doesn't look
like many others are going to get a chance either.)

paul