Subject: RE: [dita] possible spec update to include in DITA 1.2

Based on the resolution at the January 16 meeting, I was supposed to follow
up on this on the list, so that we could resolve it as a public comment in
the 1.1 specification. Based on that, and assuming I manage to bring the
issue up again, I think it should not be needed on the 1.2 list.

I will find the notes from January and see if there is any conclusion on
the topic. I think that one or two things might still be open. I'll do that
this week (probably not before tomorrow's meeting, but still well before
the end of the public comment period).

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             03/19/2007 03:41          "DITA TC list "
             PM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] possible spec update to
                                       include in DITA 1.2

I think Navtitle and locktitle discussion to which you refer
is what I meant to reference.

So, yes, that should be on the 1.2 list too.

paul