Subject: Reminder for DITA 1.2 rankings

Many rankings have been coming in, but many more could still be submitted.
If you have not responded yet on behalf of your organization or interests,
please work on them and get them submitted to this list by the following
week, as we'll use next Tuesday's meeting to sort the data and start
assigning priorities to issues.

Again, indicate the top 5 critical issues you see, and then list as many
simple-to-fix things as you see (things that we should do but not encumber
with a great deal of process).

Thanks!  see you Tuesday.

Regards,
--