Subject: STC meeting in MN

I am going to the STC Summit in MN next week as I assume several of you are. Should we try to get together for a face-to-face meal? Or do we want to try to join the Tuesday call next week at one location? Let me know if either suggestion interests you.  I’ll be happy to organize either or both choices.

Rob

Rob Frankland

Sock Monkey Consulting, LLC

12408 Kallgren RD NE