Subject: RE: [dita] clarifying the href attribute in the language reference

Gotcha, Paul. Today is "perfunctory Friday" for me, and I did not recall
the previous note. We'll add this to the doc updates for 1.2.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             05/18/2007 11:04          "DITA TC list"
             AM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] clarifying the href
                                       attribute in the language reference

Sorry, I should have made it clearer in my original
posting that I meant this clarification to be part
of DITA 1.2, not 1.1.

And I did suggest specific wording in my email at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200705/msg00040.html

As far as what is in scope for DITA 1.2, there is
a difference between adding a new feature/enhancement
and correcting/clarifying the standard, and I think
corrections and clarifications are (almost) always in
scope.  Otherwise, someone can just make the issue a
comment during out next review, and that would just
hold us up at a later date in the process.

paul