Subject: Re: Ballot to approve DITA v1.1 as CS and submit for OS vote

Oops, I forgot to list the DTD and Schema files in that note. The review
resulted in an attribute fix that was effected in both the DTDs and
Schemas. The TC's 5/09 approval vote was based on these files, along with
the document source files I previously reported to you.  Those upload links
are:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00051.html       DTDs

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00050.html       XSDs

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Mary McRae"
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
             -open.org>                                                 To
             Sent by: Mary             Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             McRae                                                      cc
             <marypmcrae@gmail         "'DITA TC list '"
             .com>                     <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Ballot to approve DITA v1.1 as CS
             05/22/2007 09:29          and submit for OS vote
             PM

             Please respond to
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
                -open.org>

... is now up and running. Please remember that 2/3 of all TC voting
members must vote in the affirmative for this to pass. Since Monday is a
holiday here in US I'm hoping that everyone will cast their vote early.

  Don, the only piece I appear to be missing is the set of DTD files unless
these haven't changed since CD01?

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae