Subject: Re: [dita] Re: Ballot to approve DITA v1.1 as CS and submit for OS vote

Hi Don,

There was another update to the schemas that include the URN catalog
update.

The package can be found here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/200705/msg00028.html

Eric
Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA Migration and Tools Development
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email: esirois@ca.ibm.com
Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public
information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a
specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document
formats.

             Don Day
             <dond@us.ibm.com>
             05/23/2007 01:56          <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
                                       "'DITA TC list '"
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita] Re: Ballot to approve DITA
                                       v1.1 as CS and submit for OS vote

Oops, I forgot to list the DTD and Schema files in that note. The review
resulted in an attribute fix that was effected in both the DTDs and
Schemas. The TC's 5/09 approval vote was based on these files, along with
the document source files I previously reported to you.  Those upload links
are:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00051.html       DTDs

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00050.html       XSDs

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Mary McRae"
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
             -open.org>                                                 To
             Sent by: Mary             Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             McRae                                                      cc
             <marypmcrae@gmail         "'DITA TC list '"
             .com>                     <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Ballot to approve DITA v1.1 as CS
             05/22/2007 09:29          and submit for OS vote
             PM

             Please respond to
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
                -open.org>

... is now up and running. Please remember that 2/3 of all TC voting
members must vote in the affirmative for this to pass. Since Monday is a
holiday here in US I'm hoping that everyone will cast their vote early.

  Don, the only piece I appear to be missing is the set of DTD files unless
these haven't changed since CD01?

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae