Subject: Re: [dita] Numbering of Proposals

Don Day wrote:
> Simple point-based subclassing works for me:
>
> 12047.a
> 12047.b
> 12047.c

My implicit question was also whether or not we should be using these
numbers (the numbers for the 1.2 issues) or should be continuing the
simple sequence numbering used to date.

I don't care, I just want to be consistent.

If we use the 120** numbers, should we create new proposals with those
numbers for feature requests that already have existing proposals (e.g,
12016 which is associated with proposal #43)?

W. Eliot Kimber
Professional Services
Innodata Isogen
8500 N. Mopac, Suite 402