Subject: Re: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 29 May 2007

Deborah, I'll be out on vacation for a few weeks myself. Posting to the
list as you have is the right way--Alan and Jen will pick up your comments
here. Thanks for that observation, by the way!

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             Deborah_Pickett@m
             oldflow.com
             06/05/2007 06:50          DITA TC List
             PM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dita] DITA Technical Committee
                                       Meeting Minutes: 29 May 2007

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Specification_1.2_Requirements

>         Owners of each proposal must submit to Jennifer and/or Alan any
dependencies
>         on other 1.2 items their item has.
>
>         Dependencies will be noted on the 1.2 spec requirements Wiki
page.

>         ACTION: Alan and Jennifer to update the 1.2 spec requirements
Wiki page
>         with dependencies info.

For those of us who were sleeping at the time, do we submit to
Jennifer/Alan by email (addresses?), or by posting to the DITA TC list, or
some other way?

If it's by posting here, then #12035 depends on #12008 (if implemented as
suggested).

--
Deborah Pickett
Deborah_Pickett@moldflow.com