Subject: Clarification of <itemgroup>

The 1.1 description of <itemgroup> says:

"The <itemgroup> element is reserved for use in specializations of DITA.
As a container element, it can be used to sub-divide or organize
elements that occur inside a list item, definition, or parameter
definition."

However, it is allowed within <p> and is, as far as I can tell, the only
element from which one can create sub-para specializations that allow
all things valid within <p>.

I think that the description should be extended to include "p" in the
list that is currently "list item, definition, or parameter definition",
given that each of these is, logically, a specialization of paragraph
(even though they aren't necessarily literally specializations of <p>).

Cheers,

Eliot