Subject: FW: [dita] Feature 12050--rationalizing href, format, scope, and type attributes

Jeff's email to the list seems to have bounced, so I'm forwarding this for him.

paul

From: Ogden, Jeff
Sent: Thursday, 2007 July 05 13:45
To: 'Erik Hennum'; Grosso, Paul
Cc: 'DITA TC list'

Erik’s proposal sounds pretty good to me.

He says: “<navref> should have href, format, type and scope attributes (with format defaulted to ditamap)”.

This is OK with me too, but I just want to point out that the format attribute usually inherits its default value from ancestors, so having it default to “ditamap” would make this use of format a little different from most other uses.

    -Jeff