Subject: So long!

It is with some sadness that I wish to announce my long-overdue resignation from the DITA TC. For some time now, changes in my job responsibilities have made active participation in the TC impractical. I am honored to have had the opportunity to participate in the standardization of an XML standard that I believe to have great potential. I will continue to work on DITA implementation and will try to keep track of changes to the standard. However, I will not be participating in the standards process. If there is anything else I need to do to make my departure from the TC official, I hope someone will bring that to my attention.

As a parting gift, I recently contacted my employer's and RenderX's OASIS representatives and got them to add their votes to the DITA 1.1 ballot.

Thanks, and good luck.

Chris