Subject: RE: [dita] <text> element (#12020)

Hi Jeff, Eliot,

It would be interesting to see if the constraints proposal could help here.

I leave open the question of whether it is desirable or useful to let <text> be specialized further.

--
Deborah Pickett
Information Architect, Moldflow Corporation, Melbourne

"Ogden, Jeff" <jogden@ptc.com>

16/08/2007 01:18 AM

"Eliot Kimber" <ekimber@reallysi.com>, <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [dita] <text> element (#12020)

Sounds as if <ph> should be a specialization of <text>.  We are probably trapped by the past, however.

I wonder of <text> should be a specialization of anything or just a new addition to the base element set for topics and maps.

    -Jeff