Subject: RE: [dita] 12026 Specialize glossary entry and definition elements

Hi, Jeff:

I think that's a good design question -- whether it would be more useful to add optional linguistic and semantic elements to the existing specialization or to specialize basic glossary to extend generic elements with linguistic and semantic elements.

Thanks,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for "Ogden, Jeff" <jogden@ptc.com>"Ogden, Jeff" <jogden@ptc.com>

          "Ogden, Jeff" <jogden@ptc.com>

          08/20/2007 08:50 AM

Erik Hennum/Oakland/IBM@IBMUS

cc

<dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [dita] 12026 Specialize glossary entry and definition elements

I was wondering if this should be an extension of the existing glossary topic rather than a new specialization? Or perhaps that is what is planned and I just didn’t follow the description correctly.

-Jeff