Subject: RE: [dita] Errata information added to home page

OK for now.

However, it would be best to have a separate "Errata for DITA 1.1"
page that could be linked to from this location on our main TC page.

Then, in the future, any published spec should have in it a
direct link to the "Errata for DITA 1.x" page so in the future
we don't require users to troll through our TC page, and we
can augment the single errata page for new errata instead
of having to edit the TC page each time.  And we can keep
the date on the errata page up-to-date so someone can easily
tell if they've seen the latest errata list.

By the way, are the links into our mailing list and document
archive member-only, or do they work for others?  I don't seem
to have a good way to tell myself.

paul