Subject: RE: [dita] Errata information added to home page

Hi Don,

  There wouldn't be an Errata "page" (as in a home page or index page);
there would be an Errata document that would use the same template as a
specification (might be easier to prepare in OpenOffice or Word or even in
straight XHTML than in DITA) that would be identified as DITA v1.1 Errata -
Committee Draft 01 - [approval date] and would have a "latest version" URI
of something like docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/errata/dita-v1.1-errata.html
and a specific version of something like
docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/errata/dita-v1.1-errata-cd01.html, etc.

WebCGM has an errata for a DTD error; Security Services has a single errata
document that combines multiple documents.

WebCGM: http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/errata/
You'll see two symlinks pointing to the latest version; and a directory for
the cd and os-specific versions of the errata.

Security Services:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-
cd-02.html
Note that it doesn't make proper use of the "latest version" URI but shows
how to combine errata from multiple documents into a single file.

Does that help?

Mary