Subject: Status of #12035 (was Re: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 11September 2007)

Quoting from the meeting minutes...

        3.  Revisit #12035 - generic collation element (Pickett)
            * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200708/msg00080.html (update, Pickett)
            * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200708/msg00108.html (Eliot's rollup of discussions)
            * No recent discussion--ready to approve design?

Sorry about the lack of recent updates to this proposal.  I still have to incorporate some changes based on Eliot and Paul's comments, and I don't think it's ready to vote on yet.  Can we please bump it to the bottom of agendas for the moment?  There are more important proposals to discuss than this one.

(I would have asked before the meeting, but due to time zones I seldom see the agenda until after the meeting is over, so I didn't know that it was up for discussion.)

--
Deborah Pickett
Information Architect, Moldflow Corporation, Melbourne