Subject: Re: AW: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.2 proposal 12039 Note as first element in step (IssueNumber12039.html) uploaded

Many of my customers have requested the need to have hazard statements before <cmd>. So I'm in support of Chris's statement.

Gershon

Gershon L Joseph
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee

+972-8-974-1569 (direct)
+972-57-314-1170 (mobile)
http://www.tech-tav.com