Subject: RE: [dita] Schedule for DITA 1.2, hits to implementors

In the minutes of 25 September 2007 at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200709/msg00058.html
Michael has recorded:

next proposals:

- note design proposal templates have space for literal text for spec
- design cutoffs third week of november
- aim for complete spec draft end of year
- then spec review in spring

We are past the third week of November.

I suggest we close 1.2 to all future design proposals
as previously agreed and move any feature for which
we do not yet have a design proposal to 1.3.

paul