Subject: Notice that next Tuesday's meeting is also 2 hours

We agreed at the last meeting to list next Tuesday's meeting for 2 hours so
that we can have ample time to vote on a number of issues and to close out
the remaining issues.  So set your calendars accordingly. Your best
preparation is to keep up with the communications on this discussion list.
See you there!

Regards,
--
Don Day