Subject: RE: [dita] Organization of the DITA Specification

For myself I'd like to see us provide several different packages
(.zips):

One package for the core specs, DTDs, and schemas.

One package for each specialization family that would include the specs,
DTDs, and schemas for that family, but not for the core.

A super package that contains all of the specs for everything, but none
of the DTDs or schemas.  Not sure if this super package should both the
source and the composed outputs for the specs or just the composed
outputs. In any case would like to see PDF, Web, and HTML Help outputs
included.

A super package that contains everything (core, all families, all specs,
all DTDs, and all schemas).

The organization of the DTDs and schemas into families would mimic the
new organization of the specs.

The contents of the super packages would be made up from the contents of
the individual packages and have the same structure as the individual
components in the individual packages. Or said another way, you would
still be able to see the structure of the individual packages within the
super packages.

    -Jeff

Specifications,