Subject: RE: [dita] Rethinking the DITA Reference Docs

Hi everyone,

  Not to weigh in on Eliot's proposal, but as OASIS TC Administrator I would certainly like to be able to point to the DITA specifications and say not only that they were valid DITA documents themselves, but that they could serve as a reference implementation - that best practices would be put to use in the actual specifications.

  Then again, I was a consultant in a past life, and anything that creates work creates revenue :-)

... now back to your regularly-scheduled programming.

Mary