Subject: Sample Language Reference information

Hi,

I started writing a note to describe my design thoughts for the Language
Reference. As the note grew longer and longer, I decided it would be easier
to store and read it here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Language_Specification_Design

Comments / suggestions welcome. In particular - the first three use cases I
called out are ones that I have struggled with already. I think that the
design I've shown there addresses all of them, but there could be problems
I have not yet thought of, or there could be use cases that still need to
be addressed.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)