Subject: Re: [dita] Proposal for Consideration: Default Behavior for List Items

I also feel this type of statement does not belong in the spec. If the OT exhibits inconsistent behavior, the issue should be addressed to the OT developers, not the TC. I prefer to remain silent on this particular issue, since I agree that in this case the styling of these elements is implementation-specific.

Gershon