Subject: RE: [dita] Draft charter for the DITA Adoption Subcommittee

> -----Original Message-----
> From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, 2008 April 29 10:08
> To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: [dita] Draft charter for the DITA Adoption Subcommittee

By:

	12. Establish professional certification programs

are we talking about certifying people as "DITA knowledgeable"
or are we talking about certifying software as "DITA conformant"?

I'm assuming the former which is fine with me--the latter
is a can of worms we do not want to open--but I'd prefer if
that were made a bit clearer in the charter.

paul