Subject: RE: [dita] MIME type for DITA - RFC

Thanks for the information, Mary. Once the TC has reviewed  and approved
the proposal for filing, we will advise Jamie and follow the due process.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Mary McRae"
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
             -open.org>                                                 To
             Sent by: Mary             Erik Hennum/Oakland/IBM@IBMUS,
             McRae                     <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>,
             <marypmcrae@gmail         <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
             .com>                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/06/2008 12:11          RE: [dita] MIME type for DITA - RFC
             PM

             Please respond to
             <mary.mcrae@oasis
                -open.org>

Hi Erik,

  Just a small note – all RFC filings must go through the OASIS staff
liaison (Jamie Clark). Contact information is always to OASIS rather than
individual TC members. When this is all set and the TC is ready, please
send to Jamie and he will ensure that proper steps are taken to register
the MIME type.

Regards,

Mary