Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Draft of the DITA 1.2 DTDs (dtd1.2-20080506.zip) uploaded

As it says in the note - I believe that this draft is complete, apart from
potential renaming due to the packaging discussion.

There are a couple of confusing points in the machine industry task work -
I have put my remaining questions here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/MI_Task_implementation_questions

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)