Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA Technical Committee minutes, 17 June 2008 (DITA_TC_meeting_0617.txt) uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/28582/DIT
A_TC_meeting_0617.txt

Everyone who didn't have to take minutes thanks you for
volunteering.

I know it's hard to catch who's speaking when one hasn't
been listening to the voices for years and we weren't
identifying ourselves as we spoke.

Under item 4 DITA ADOPTION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE -- INTEREST
IN MEMBER SECTION, most (but not all) of the comments ascribed
to Jim Earley were by Jeff Ogden.  I do believe that Jim did
agree with a more formal approach (so the very first comment
ascribed to him was probably by him).

I was the one who asked JoAnn why she was so against having
a more formal mechanism to coordinate between the two TCs,
so probably the "?" comment reflects my question, though I
don't think I suggested the issue was control versus
communication--that wording may have been part of JoAnn's
answer (I don't really remember for sure).

paul