Subject: AW: AW: [dita] Machine Industry Task question

Robert,

The closereqs element has been derived from the S1000D standard and is
described as: Close-up-requirements to be used to capture any actions that
are required after the main precedure is completet.

Yes, it has to appear after the task steps are completed.

The definition of <postreq> in our langref is: The <postreq> element
describes steps or tasks that the user should do after the successful
completion of the current task.

Yes, <closereqs> is indeed identically to the semantic of <postreq>.

Our initial plan was just to extend the content model of <postreq> with the
S1000D element reqconds, to meet the machinery industry requirements.:
Instead of:
<!ENTITY % postreq.content "(%section.notitle.cnt;)*"
We would have had:
<!ENTITY % postreq.content  "(%section.notitle.cnt;)* | (%reqconds;)*"

But that plan was rejected by the TC.

So the only way we found to add the <closereqs><reqconds> at the correct
place with a domain specialization, was by specializing it out of example.
As example has the same content model as section and as example appears at
the same position as closereqs has to appear. I am open to any better
proposal to achieve the same goal.

Best regards

Chris