Subject: Re: [dita] Draft updates to DITA TC charter

According to Gershon's minutes
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200807/msg00032.html), we will
be discussing this item specifically next week. I'd like to remind folks to
review Michael's updates and discuss them here in the list prior to
Tuesday's call.  If there is nothing new by then, the revisions will be up
for approval vote at the meeting (simple majority of quorum Voting
Members).

Regards,
--
Don Day