Subject: Charter Clarification steps

Regarding the Charter Clarification action item for me, Mary McRae provided
the following comment on the rest of the process we need to follow:

Just wanted to make sure you're aware of the process for a charter
clarification.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-06-19.php#charterClarification.

1. The TC agrees to request the TC Administrator to run a Charter
Clarification approval ballot.
2. You'll send me a change-marked version of the charter for review and
approval along with a link to the meeting minutes noting the motion to
request a ballot.
2. TC Admin (me) has 15 days to review and approve/reject (I've checked it
out and don't see any problems but will need the red-line to verify)
3. Ballot will run for 7 days (or longer, if you request)
4. If passed, I'll announce the changes to the membership and update the
charter posted on the website.

To comply, I'll put an item on next week's agenda for a motion to request a
Charter Clarification approval ballot. In prep for that motion, we'll need
a change-marked, e-mailable version of the charter.  Michael Priestley, can
you provide such a version in either HTML or Word format that we can send
to Mary for use in the ballot process?

Regards,
--
Don Day