Subject: RE: DITA 1.2 Specification Review Assignments

The DITA 1.2 Specification Review Assignments page on the DITA TC Wiki has been updated:

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Draft_DITA_1.2_Specification_Review_Assignments

Take a look and let me know if I didn’t put you down for a section that you volunteered to review or if I put you down for a section that you don’t want to review.

We still need volunteers for several sections and, ideally, we’d like to have more than one reviewer for most sections.

    -Jeff

From: Ogden, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:33 AM
To: 'dita@lists.oasis-open.org'

No one has signed up to be a reviewer of sections of the DITA 1.2 spec.

I’ve had one report that an attempt to edit the Wiki page was refused with a message about not having access, although Don was able to edit the page last week.  Are others having problems editing this page?

If you can’t edit the Wiki page directly, but want to sign up as a reviewer or a user of one or more sections of the DITA 1.2 spec., feel free to send me e-mail telling me which sections and I’ll add you to the list.

    -Jeff