Subject: RE: [dita] proposed packaging and doctype shells for DITA 1.2

This seems good to me.  We’ll see what others think.

An updated summary of the doctype shells we expect to include as part of DITA 1.2 is included below.

There is also a new Wiki page that lists the proposed DITA 1.2 doctype shells. See: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Draft_list_of_doctype_shells_to_be_included_in_DITA_1.2

Thanks for the quick turn around on this issue.

    -Jeff

Base Collection:

  • Base Topic
  • Base Map (map plus Utilities and Map Group domains)

Technical Content Collection (all topics include hazard, utility, sw, pr, and ui domains):

  • Topic
  • Concept
  • Task
  • General Task
  • Machine Industry Task (the domains from General Task plus the Requirements Domain and without the sw and pr domains)
  • Reference
  • Glossary
  • Ditabase
  • Map
  • Bookmap
  • Classification map #1
  • Classification map #2

Learning and Training Content Collection:

  • Learning Assessment
  • Learning Content
  • Learning Overview
  • Learning Plan
  • Learning Summary
  • Learning Topic (Topic plus the Learning and Training domains added)
  • Learning Map (Base Map plus the Learning and Training domains added)
  • Learning Bookmap (Bookmap with the Learning and Training domains added)